enter site Made popular in India by Vodafone ads, Pug is now a household name. Pug is a charming and intelligent dog breed having a happy-go-lucky attitude. It is a small, stocky dog with a square and cobby build. This dog breed makes an excellent apartment dog owing to its relative inactivity indoors. It has its origin in China.
مشاركة خيارات ثنائية وسطاء Pug has a strong and round head. It has a short and blunt muzzle which is square shaped. Eyes are prominent and large. Ears of the this dog breed are small and thin and are either rose shaped or button shaped. A distinguishing feature of the Pug is the deep and large wrinkles found on its face. Its body is short and cobby with a broad chest. Coat color is either fawn or black (Silver or Apricot color is considered as fawn by the American Kennel Club). Coat is short, soft and fine. Tail of a Pug is set high and forms a tight curl over it’s back, with a double curl being highly desirable.
Ш§Щ„Ш§Щ€Щ‚Ш§ШЄ Ш§Щ„ШЄЩЉ ЩЉШ±ШЄЩЃШ№ ЩЃЩЉЩ‡Ш§ ШіШ№Ш± Ш§Щ„Ш°Щ‡ШЁ ЩЃЩЉ Ш§Щ„ШіШ№Щ€ШЇЩЉШ© 2013 Temperament
http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%89&d13=0d Pug is an animated, enthusiastic and peppy dog breed. Its loyal and affectionate nature makes it a great family dog. It is usually a pleasant natured dog and is willing to please its owners. However, it can display a headstrong and adamant nature at times. Proper training can resolve this problem easily. This dog breed has moderate energy levels. It is intelligent and can be trained to follow basic obedience commands such as sit, stay and down. A Pug behaves well with other pets and visitors. They are well-behaved around babies too.
ثنائي التبادل العالم الخيار Health
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=jobba-hemma-yrken&5f3=78 The Pug dog breed requires moderate exercising. A daily walk for half-an-hour or so suits them. They also like playing energetic games. However, don’t overdo it. Pug is sensitive to heat and humidity, particularly because of its facial structure which has all normal dog features cramped in a small space. Their flat and small muzzle also results in snoring and wheezing. They are best kept indoors at normal temperature as they cannot withstand extreme heat or cold. Male Pug weighs in the 6-9 kg range and is 12-14 inches high. Female Pug weighs in the 6-8 kg range and is 10-12 inches high.
The facial wrinkles of a Pug must be kept clean as they are prone to catch dermatitis (skin inflammation). This dog breed is prone to hip dysplasia, Pug Dog Encephalitis, kneecap dislocation, elongated palate, abnormal eyelid problems (Entropion), Stenotic nares (due to narrow nostrils), Legg-Perthes disease, keratoconjunctivitis sicca (dry eye), skin infections and obesity.
The average lifespan of this dog breed is 12-15 years.
- Pug makes an excellent family dog owing to its loyal, affectionate, playful and peppy nature. They are great around kids, guests and other pets.
- It requires only moderate exercising and are happy to stay indoors. So, if you can’t spare more than half an hour daily for your pet, Pugs are for you.
- With moderate energy levels, it makes an excellent apartment dog.
- Pug adapts rather quickly to unfamiliar surroundings. Hence, they make great traveling partners.
- This dog breed is carpet and furniture friendly (relative to other dog breeds) i.e. they do not chew much your furniture and other belongings. Give them chew toys and some training and you are done.
source url Cons:
- Pug sheds a lot of hair. If you don’t like dog hair spread almost everywhere around your house and on your clothes, you may want to avoid this breed. However, their short coat makes the problem manageable if you brush their coat regularly.
- It eats a lot and can get obese quickly if you don’t manage its diet.
- This dog breed is prone to a number of health problems particularly due to their facial structure which results in narrow nostrils. You are likely to spend a lot on maintaining their good health.
- It is prone to snoring and wheezing.