http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1&ea7=e1 Labrador Retriever is a playful, active and good-tempered dog breed. It is a loyal and friendly dog who makes an excellent companion. No wonder, it is among the most popular and loved dog breeds in the world. As its name suggests, a Labrador Retriever has excellent retrieving skills. However, that’s not all. It is also known for working as a guide dog and is often employed by law enforcement agencies for search and rescue operations. The breed has its origins in North-East Canada but it is said to be first bred by the British, in the modern sense. Labrador Retriever gets its name from the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador.http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA&f44=be source
enter site A Labrador Retriever has a broad, clean-cut head which does not have fleshy cheeks. Nose is thick and is either black or brown in color. It is a large sized dog and has a short and smooth double coat. The coat is water-resistant and aids them in swimming. The color of coat is black, yellow or chocolate. Ears are pendant shaped, medium sized and are placed rather back on the head. Eye color is usually brown or hazel. Labrador Retriever has a tail like that of an otter. The tail is thick at base and gradually tapers off. It is completely covered with short, dense hair. This dog breed has strong and medium sized legs.source url
http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&1c7=be Temperamentfollow site
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=enkla-jobb-hemifr%C3%A5n&ec9=98 Labrador Retriever is known as a great family dog owing to its loyal and affectionate nature. It has a high degree of intelligence, is good natured and can be trained easily. Labrador Retriever loves to play, particularly in water. It is a highly active dog and hence needs to be exercised on a regular basis, otherwise it may end up spending its energy in chewing and destroying things in your home. Labrador Retriever behaves well with kids as it has a reliable and friendly temperament. It also behaves well with other dogs around, provided you have trained it well.source link
source site Labrador Retriever is an energetic and highly active dog. Therefore, it requires exercising everyday for an hour or so. Male Labrador Retriever weighs in the 27-34 kg range and is 22-24 inches high. Female Labrador Retriever weighs in the 25-32 kg range and is 21-23 inches high.source url
سعر سهم الاهلي تكافل اليوم This dog breed is prone to hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia and kneecap dislocation. Occasionally, some dogs may suffer from eyelash disorders (Distichiasis), diabetes, exercise-induced collapse, muscular dystrophy and abnormal eyelid problems (Entropion).http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=avdrag-jobba-hemifr%C3%A5n&464=92
http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&c7b=c9 Labrador Retriever has an average lifespan of 10-12 years.الخيارات الثنائية عصام التداول
- Labrador Retriever is a very playful, active, loyal and good-tempered dog breed who makes a perfect family companion.
- It is perfect around kids and behaves well with them.
- It is known to be manipulative and can use its deceiving looks to make you continue feeding it. Cuteness overload guaranteed!!!
- Labrador Retriever is a very intelligent breed and can be trained to do numerous tasks including those of a guide dog.
- This dog breed does not bark much.
- Labrador Retriever sheds a lot of hair throughout the year (There are other dog breeds which shed even more than them!). If you don’t like dog hair spread almost everywhere around your house and on your clothes, you may want to avoid this breed. The shedding can be controlled, to an extent, by regular brushing of its coat.
- You will have to spare an hour or so on a daily basis to play with it or take it for exercising in the form of brisk long walks or running.
- This breed is known to chew your stuff and their sharp teeth are capable of tearing through even hard plastic objects. This particularly happens while they are teething. If left untrained, the habit of chewing can carry on well into their adulthood and you may end up damaging several of your belongings.