برنامج بيع وشراء الاسهم للايفون Originally bred as large size gun dogs for retrieving shot ducks or birds, Golden Retriever is one of the most popular dog breed in the world. They love water and are easy to train. Golden Retrievers are popular for being a disability assistance dog used for guiding blind or deaf people. They also make a good search and rescue and detection dog.خيار ثنائي الفوركس التجريبي
see Golden Retriever can be reach heights upto 60 cm. and can weigh upto 35 kg. A Golden Retriever is large and strongly built dog breed and has a dense water repellent coat. As the name indicates, Golden Retrievers sport light brown to dark brown golden colours. Their coat turns more and more darker as they age and grow older.see
get link Golden Retrievers are described as kindly, friendly and confident and make good family pets as they are patient with children. They love to work to the point that they can collapse and hence one should be careful not to overwork them. They are extremely easy to train and are quite sociable.مؤشر الماكد في الفوركس
source url Golden Retriever is a healthy dog but is prone to certain diseases like most other dogs. You may refer to our guide on ‘How to buy a purebred dog’ for buying a disease free dog. Common diseases afflicting Golden Retriever is hip and elbow dysplaxia (dislocation) and gastric dilatation-volvulus (bloating).Ù…ÙˆÙ‚Ø¹ Ù„Ø´Ø±Ø§Ø¡ ÙˆØ¨ÙŠØ¹ Ø§Ù„Ø§Ø³Ù‡Ù
اخبار البورصة السعودية A Golden Retriever has a lifespan of 10 to 12 years.source link enter
- Golden Retriever is ranked as fourth most intelligent dog breed in the world. They can very quickly learn simple tasks and obey commands more than 95% of the time. As a result they can be quickly taught disability assistance or rescue work.
- Golden Retriever is a great family dog. They are eager to please their owners and are great around children. They are friendly with anyone and have a bark that is more friendly than aggressive. Visitors feel much more comfortable at home due to non-threatening and friendly nature.
- Golden Retriever is extremely easy to train. They can be made to learn even some of the more complicated and difficult jobs that other dog breeds are not capable of. They are used as guide dogs for blind people, sniffing explosives and rescuing people from earthquakes or from drowning.
- A Golden Retriever remains puppy like childish and enthusiastic for a lot more years than other working dog breeds. Their sociable personality and puppy like behaviour is adored by so many Retriever owners.
- A Golden Retrievers tend to become bored when left alone and starts suffering from separation anxiety. This anxiety can manifest itself in various undesirable traits like excessive chewing.
- Golden Retrievers shed moderately throughout the year but heavily during the spring and fall. You will find their hairs everywhere and be ready with a heavy vacuum cleaner. Daily brushing can help control the shedding.
- Owning to their personality to please everyone, a Golden Retriever does not make for a very good guard dog. Their gentle disposition though is great for families with children as well as pleasant for visitors.
click here Being a working dog, Golden Retriever has a very high level of physical activity needs. As a result he must be kept busy running, playing and working. At least an hour of high energy physical activity is recommended for an adult Golden Retriever.follow link